My wife was involved in a car accident on 2/25/13.It is now 3/24/13 and we still don't have our car back.

It wasn't even damaged that badly. We probably could have drove it home just by changing out the tire. I've been paying my premiums for over 3 years now (full coverage) and all I get from pronto agents is the run-around. I haven't even been able to get my adjuster (Amy Villareal) to call me back.

Our van is supposedly gonna be ready tomorrow, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.I am very unsatisfied with prontos service and I wouldn't recommend pronto to my worst enemy.

Had an Experience with Pronto Insurance?

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #628100

I agree, I've had to file claims with them, each time almost 90 days to get my vehicle back!I had an accident on 15MAR, and the only thing I've seem is the appraise, no word on when to take my car to the shop, which I refuse to do this time due to their hurry up and wait period, and each time the repair facility readjust the estimates the game starts all over.

Worst part this time involved another vehicle, may be 6 months due to that fact.

This time I will be changing carriers, for the extra I "think" I save I pay for when filing a claim.:(

AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more