Additional Fees

I have full coverage on my car and i hit something on the road that broke my bumper off and also one of my head lights flew out, a few other little damages to my car.This happened 3 weeks ago, no one ever came out to look at the damages to my car, they just asked me to take photos of the damages and email them.

I got a call yesterday from a pronto agent saying that they where gonna total my car because it was too expensive to fix, and they want to pick up my car without giving me an appraisal of what they are going to pay for my car.. I have a 2010 Lexus IS250.

This company is full of ***, how are they gonna total my car for the type of damage it has and want to pick it up with out ever having an agent come look at it and appraise the damages...This is so frustrating...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $4000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Pronto Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pronto Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Pronto Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pronto Insurance?

Comments

Pronto

Good Afternoon, I apologize for your recent experience with our brand.In order to further assist with this issue please contact me at 1-888-813-0525 Ext.

8069. If you could please provide specific information (claim number) that will help me to investigate and help resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance.Customer Service Manager.