Pronto Insurance is by far the worst insurance company we have ever dealt with!Do not do business with this company.

We were hit by someone that is covered by Pronto and it was 100% their fault. Pronto did not dispute fault but took OVER 3 weeks to fix our vehicle and now is refusing to cover the full amount of the rental. We have documentation that proves they were the ones the delayed the repair due to "under staffing"!!! Now they are not taking responsibility for the rental expenses we incurred due to their inability to get an adjuster in a timely manner and their inability to submit payment to the body shop.

I've seen this same type of review all over the internet - it seems to be their normal way of doing things.STAY AWAY from PRONTO Insurance!

Review about: Pronto Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with Pronto Insurance?

Comments

Pronto

Dear ER,

I'm the Customer Service Manager at Pronto Insurance. In order to investigate your claim and help you out with your complaint, I need specific information, like the claim number or the policy number. Would you please get in contact with me at 1-888-813-0525.

Or if you want to submit a formal complaint, please visit us at:

prontoinsurance.com/feedback

Customer Service Pronto Insurance

to Pronto #814747

Will contact number later today to find resolution.

Pronto

Dear ER,

I'm the Customer Service Manager at Pronto Insurance. In order to investigate your claim and help you out with your complaint, I need specific information like the claim number or the policy number. Would you please get in contact with me at 1-888-813-0525.

Or if you want to submit a formal complaint, please visit us at:

prontoinsurance.com/feedback

Customer Service Pronto Insurance

San Antonio, Texas, United States #813529

You are not the first person I see that is dealing with this.It seems to be Pronto's way of screwing over the person that was hit.

They delay and delay and then pull the rug out from under you when they DO NOT reimburse.PRONTO Insurance sucks.