I was in a wreck back in April 2,2011 now its August 15,2011 and when I called to see how my claim was doing they said It was "too" expensive to fix the vehicle they gave me original estimate of 1400 to fix it, for a 2000 ford focus custom kameleon pink paint job, with 18' chrome rims.Then they stated they would only pay 1600 for the whole vehicle as is to total it!
then their employee called the body shop and said I had authorized the repair! When I called the supervisor he called me 'ignorant' '***' that he wouldn't have a conversation with someone so idiotic as me, that is no way to speak to an Actual College graduate not some *** they get off of high school! PLEASE IF YOU GET IN A WRECK AND THE OTHER PERSON HAS PRONTO! GET A LAWYER ASAP!!!
as soon as I was off that phone call I called my lawyer in tears!This insurance should get sued big for harassing their claimants especially since we aren't the customer they do as they please.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "I remember when I used to buy from this company. It was the worse thing ever. I laughed so hard when I found this bad review website I wish I..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."