Paid nearly $100 per month for FULL COVERAGE insurance. They had no issue collecting my monthly premiums. Even during the time I been waiting for vehicle to be repaired, they continued to take my monthly premiums while stalling on repair.

They had me file claim for the same accident 3x and still have yet to complete claim or repairs 3 months later. I am still waiting on repair. Had to pay for my own repair because they stalled past my coverage and refused to cover rental.

Pronto is actually LENTO and I would not recommend them to anyone. STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pronto Insurance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pronto Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pronto Insurance and pronto insurance auto claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pronto Insurance?

Comments