Paid nearly $100 per month for FULL COVERAGE insurance. They had no issue collecting my monthly premiums. Even during the time I been waiting for vehicle to be repaired, they continued to take my monthly premiums while stalling on repair.
They had me file claim for the same accident 3x and still have yet to complete claim or repairs 3 months later. I am still waiting on repair. Had to pay for my own repair because they stalled past my coverage and refused to cover rental.
Pronto is actually LENTO and I would not recommend them to anyone. STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was in a wreck back in April 2,2011 now its August 15,2011 and when I called to see how my claim was doing they said It was "too" expensive..."
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "Altamonte Springs, Fl. Motel 6.Pubic hairs in both beds.Dirty pillow cases.Pubic hairs in bathtub.Spots on both bedspreads.Horrible.Rude front desk personal. They did give our money back...."
- "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..."
- "I ordered 3 pizzas and 16 piece chicken wings. Our wings were not cooked all the way. ..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."