Paid nearly $100 per month for FULL COVERAGE insurance. They had no issue collecting my monthly premiums. Even during the time I been waiting for vehicle to be repaired, they continued to take my monthly premiums while stalling on repair.
They had me file claim for the same accident 3x and still have yet to complete claim or repairs 3 months later. I am still waiting on repair. Had to pay for my own repair because they stalled past my coverage and refused to cover rental.
Pronto is actually LENTO and I would not recommend them to anyone. STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss. In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ. I..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I was a member until last Friday. I tried to deposit my check from WorldProfit into my credit union checking account. They called me after I left the bank statng..."
- "I special ordered some oak flooring and it took a month. It arrived and about half way through the first box the wood was warped, all different widths and..."
- " Kays had my ring for polishing for 2 weeks. got it back for 1 week and .25ct of my 1ct center fell out-clerk said it was a prong inside..."