Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was rear ended, last Saturday morning @ 8:40, reported my claim to the claims department Saturday @ 9:15.The girl that took my call sounded about 12 years old and didn't have a clue as to what she was doing.

She stated that I should hear from an adjuster by Monday at 5:00 pm. It is now Thursday at 2:18 pm and I still have not spoken to an adjuster. I've called and called, when I finally did get someone on the phone, they stated that they do not see a claim in their system, so I said I will make another one then, ahhhh, all of the sudden they see my claim. They stated that the adjuster had 48 hours to contact me.

Well, it's way past 48 hours. They tell me the adjuster is busy, his computer is down, he's with another customer.However, they can see his notes in the system that say, waiting on the appraisal to be approved???? I do not have an appraisal dip stick, you have not said I could get one yet....This is a bunch of crap.

If I ever get this claim taken care of, I am done with this company, they are unprofessional, very slow and I'm actually thinking of getting an attorney involved....They sure do answer very quickly when I'm making my payment....DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.....

Review about: Pronto Insurance Auto Claim.

I didn't like: Sorry attitude, Lack of concern.

Comments